Live Virtual Interviewer Led Cases
Schedule: 4:00pm-7:00pm MST
In this fast paced, interactive workshop, participants will continue honing the CSAI skills covered in Crack the Case
Level 1 (Communication, Structuring, Analysis, and Integration) as we dive deeper on practicing: • Strong case starts: Embedding case specific, hypothesis driven thinking into your upfront structure
• Conceptual thinking & mid-case structuring: Responding effectively to mid-case brainstorming questions
common in an interviewer-led case
• Interpreting data: Driving to second-level insights and the “so-what” when analyzing case exhibits
• Throughout the workshop we’ll allow ample time for Q&A and provide actionable tips for how to continue your
interview preparation between now and interview day.
Location: Online – Zoom Platform
- Please use a PC, laptop or tablet with the camera and microphone enabled.
- This is an interactive session where participation is required. We will use the Zoom room break-out feature for in-class partner exercises.